|Level 1||Level 2||Level 3||Level 4|
|Level 5||Level 6||Level 7||Level 8|
|Volley||System Damage||EMP Length|
|Level||Flight Speed||Reload Time||Health||Build|
The Corsair Craft is a Craft unlocked for the Hangar/Starport after the player researches Corsair in the Laboratory. The Corsair Craft is rather light and fires mini EMP Missiles instead of lasers. These do not bypass shields but still can be dodged by ships that have a powered Engine onboard.
Like all Crafts, the Corsair Craft flies towards the enemy ship when launched and will continue to circle the ship and fire until it's destroyed. The Corsair Craft can be upgraded by continuing to researching Corsair in the Laboratory.
Defenders Paired With EMP [DPS/Support][End Game] +
- Advantages: The Corsair Craft can be used to EMP rooms like the AA.
- Disadvantages: Less damage output when compared to the Defender Spam loadout.
- Additional Notes: The Defender Craft should be launched first as they have much higher HP when compared to the Corsair Craft.
- Advantages: The Corsair's EMP can be used to disable rooms for long periods of time.
- Disadvantages: It's easily countered with two fully powered Engines or Sprinklers. Along with this, the loadout can't be used to damage the enemy ship's hull.
When To Use
Players often choose Firehawk Craft over Corsair Craft. This is mainly due to the fact that the EMP from the Corsair Missile doesn't last long enough to permanently stun a room. Coupled with the Craft's low HP and high cost, many players don't find much use for the Corsair Craft after the enemy shield is down. Along with this, Corsair Missiles can be dodged if the enemy has an Engine equipped.
The AI equip command for the Corsair Craft is relatively straightforward. Once the below AI equip command is in the Hangar/Starport, it will automatically equip the Corsair Craft during combat.None -> Set Highest EMP Damage
- The Corsair Craft’s EMP originally had a Shield Damage stat of 1. This didn’t make sense since the EMP bypasses shields and doesn’t damage them.