|System Damage||Crew Damage||Shield Damage|
Crew Damage, as the name implies, affects Crew HP. Crew Damage is also the only way to kill Crew in combat, making it incredibly useful.
Crew Damage Mechanics
Crew Damage will affect all Crew in the room equally and will not distribute the damage. For example, let's say there are 3 Crew in a room. The room is then hit with 6 Crew Damage, taking off 6 HP from each one. Boarders can still be hurt by your own Crew Damage (Except for Crew related ones), so be careful on what you hit!
Crew Damage Weaponry
Below is a list of weaponry that inflict Crew Damage.
- Most Starship Weapon Rooms. Exceptions are the Photon Disruptor and EMP Cannon.
- All Starbase Weapon Rooms
- Most Missiles. Missiles that don't deal Crew Damage are the EMP Missile, Penetrator Missile, Mimic Missile, and Cruise Missile (Scarlets do Crew Damage just in the form of fire).
- Most Crafts. Crafts that don't deal Crew Damage are the Corsair Craft, and the Firehawk Craft.
- Crew attack stat
- Critical Strike and Poison Gas