|Level 1||Level 2||Level 3||Level 4|
|Level 5||Level 6||Level 7||Level 8|
|Volley||System Damage||Shield Damage||Crew Damage|
|Level||Flight Speed||Reload Time||Health||Build|
Like all Crafts, the Defender Craft flies towards the enemy ship when launched and will continue to circle the ship and fire until it's destroyed. The Defender Craft can be upgraded by researching Defender in the Laboratory.
- Advantages: High DPS output and a high tolerance against AAs.
- Disadvantages: There really isn't any, the Defender Spam loadout is one of the best DPS loadouts available.
- Additional Notes: The Defender Spam loadout is the most common loadout seen in Pixel Starships.
Firehawk Tank [DPS][End Game] 1-2x + 3-4x
- Advantages: The Firehawk Craft tanks for the Defender Crafts, allowing them to deal additional damage.
- Disadvantages: Damage is spread out over a longer period of time.
- Additional Notes: The Firehawk Craft MUST be maxed for this loadout.
Defenders Paired With EMP [DPS/Support][End Game] +
- Advantages: The Corsair Craft can be used to EMP rooms like the AA.
- Disadvantages: Less damage output when compared to the Defender Spam loadout.
- Additional Notes: The Defender Craft should be launched first as they have much higher HP when compared to the Corsair Craft.
When To Use
The Defender Craft is widely considered the best Craft. Since all Crafts will launch at the same rate, the Craft with the highest DPS is the most ideal. The Defender Craft fits that idea, with the highest overall DPS output compared to the other Craft. Alongside that, Defender Craft have high HP; increasing how long they'll survive when Anti Craft Lasers are attacking them.
The AI equip command for the Defender Craft is relatively straightforward. Once the below AI equip command is in the Hangar/Starport, it will automatically equip the Defender Craft during combat.None -> Set Highest System Damage None -> Set Highest Crew Damage