|Level 1||Level 2||Level 3||Level 4|
|Level 5||Level 6||Level 7||Level 8|
The Firehawk Craft is a Craft unlocked for the Hangar/Starport after the player researches Firehawk in the Laboratory. The Firehawk Craft is incredibly tanky and fires mini Scarlet Missiles instead of lasers. These bypass shields and can be dodged by ships that have a powered Engine onboard.
Like all Crafts, the Firehawk Craft flies towards the enemy ship when launched and will continue to circle the ship and fire until it's destroyed. The Firehawk Craft can be upgraded by continuing to researching Firehawk in the Laboratory.
- Advantages: The Firehawk Craft tanks for the Defender Crafts, allowing them to deal additional damage.
- Disadvantages: Damage is spread out over a longer period of time.
- Additional Notes: The Firehawk Craft MUST be maxed for this loadout.
- Advantages: It's the tankiest loadout available. In addition, the Firehawk's Missiles can allow for area denial in a room since the fire ignited can last forever with the right conditions.
- Disadvantages: It's easily countered with two fully powered Engines or Sprinklers. Along with this, the loadout can't be used to damage the enemy ship's hull.
When To Use
The Firehawk Craft is usually used as a tank for other Craft, not as the main damage dealing Craft. This is mainly due to the fact that the Firehawk Missiles can be dodged if the enemy has a powered Engine onboard. Along with this, Fire Damage cannot deal Hull Damage, and many players use the Hangar/Starport to kill the enemy ship as fast as possible.
The AI equip command for the Firehawk Craft is relatively straightforward. Once the below AI equip command is in the Hangar/Starport, it will automatically equip the Firehawk Craft during combat.None -> Set Highest Fire Items