|Level 1||Level 2||Level 3||Level 4||Level 5|
|Innate Armor||Upgrade||Ship Level Required|
The Fleet Council is a 3x2 Support room unlocked at level four. Once onboard the player's ship, the player can use it to join Fleets and utilize their perks. It can be removed at any time until the player joins a Fleet, where it then becomes unremovable until the player decides to leave said Fleet. Upgrading the Fleet Council increases the amount of Crew the player can borrow and lend.
Crew Lending and Borrowing
Once the player has joined a Fleet, they can lend Crew to other members or borrow Crew lent from other members. The level of the player's Fleet Council determines the limit of lending and borrowing. When borrowing Crew, the player can return them by dragging them into space. Leaving the Fleet will return all borrowed Crew, but any lent Crew will still be in the Fleet until their 24h duration ends.
|Drag Crew Into The Fleet Council To Lend Them||Lending Crew Notification||Crew Lending Timer|
- Lent Crew are taken from the player's ship and can be borrowed by other members for 24 hours.
- After the 24 hours, the lent Crew member will automatically return to the player's ship.
- If the borrower changed the lent Crew member's AI, it'll persist when they return.
|Click The Request Button To See All Lent Crew||All Currently Lent Crew Are Displayed Here||Profile Of A Borrowed Crew|
- Lent Crew can only be borrowed by one person before they disappear from the Lent Crew list.
- The 24h lend timer still persists when Crew are borrowed.
- Borrowed Crew glow green and will gain XP but cannot be upgraded nor outfitted with different equipment.
|Tapping The Search Button Shows A List Containing Every Fleet Ingame||If You're Already In A Fleet, Tap The Fleet Button And Then Tap Search.|
- The Fleet Council was originally called the Alliance Council.
Armor / Corridors