|Level 1||Level 2||Level 3||Level 4||Level 5||Level 6|
The Javelin Missile is a Missile unlocked for the Missile Launcher/Multi Missile Launcher after the player researches Javelin Missiles in the Laboratory. The Javelin Missile is like a Rocket Missile but instead of System Damage, it favors AP Damage.
Like all Missiles, the Javelin Missile bypasses shields and can be dodged by ships that have a powered Engine onboard. The Javelin Missile can be upgraded by continuing to research Javelin Missiles in the Laboratory.
- Advantages: Can deal substantial damage to heavily Armored rooms (Ex. Shield Generator).
- Disadvantages: Can't deal any Hull Damage.
- Additional Notes: This combo is basically a more tactical version of the Rocket Spam combo.
- Advantages: The Javelin Missile is used to bait repair Crew into the Jungle Missile.
- Disadvantages: Can't deal any Hull Damage, struggles against tanky/fast Crew, and is hard to implement without Python 3.x.
When To Use
The Javelin Missile can have quite a bit of use when running a gunship. The AP damage can come in handy when targeting heavily Armored rooms like the Shield Generator, but the Javelin is usually switched out once the room is destroyed since it can't deal Hull Damage. Still, many end-game players prefer the Scarlet Missile over the Javelin Missile because of its area denial and higher Crew Damage.
The AI equip command for the Javelin Missile is relatively straightforward. Once the below AI equip command is in the Missile Launcher/Multi Missile Launcher, it will automatically equip the Javelin Missile during combat.None -> Set Highest AP Damage