|Level 1||Level 2||Level 3||Level 4||Level 5||Level 6|
The Jungle Missile is a Missile unlocked for the Missile Launcher/Multi Missile Launcher after the player researches Jungler in the Laboratory. The Jungle Missile deals substantial Crew Damage to the room it hits.
Like all Missiles, the Jungle Missile bypasses shields and can be dodged by ships that have a powered Engine onboard. The Jungle Missile can be upgraded by continuing to research Jungler in the Laboratory.
- Advantages: Can deal massive amounts of Crew Damage in a short period of time.
- Disadvantages: It's hard to implement without Python 3.X, and it cannot deal any System Damage.
- Additional Notes: This combo should target rooms Crew tend to huddle in like the Teleport, Hangar, etc.
- Advantages: One of the secondary Missiles are used to bait repair Crew into the Jungle Missile.
- Disadvantages: Struggles against fast Crew and is hard to implement without Python 3.x.
When To Use
Many recommended using the Jungle Missile once it's at level 5-6. Its Crew Damage at those levels becomes incredibly powerful, often two shotting repair Crew. The Jungle Missile at level 1-4 simply can't compare as they struggle against tankier Crew.
The AI equip command for the Jungle Missile is relatively straightforward. Once the below AI equip command is in the Missile Launcher/Multi Missile Launcher, it will automatically equip the Jungle Missile during combat.
None -> Set Highest Character Damage
Since the Jungle Missile only deals Crew Damage, the AI command below can be used to avoid wasting Missiles on rooms with no Crew. Python 3.X research is required to do this AI command.
None -> Target ___ Room
Target Room Has Enemy -> Set Highest Character Damage